I know, many of you have been screaming, "Just shut up and take the money" now for a few months. We just need to be at a certain place in the process for me to feel comfortable doing that. Without further ado, I give you the Weasleyghan. The name was taken from the vibe that the blanket puts out. We began with our new color Phoenix, then pulled the solid colors from that skein. These solids will be used to make sampler blocks throughout the year.
YARN Your choice of either our work horse:
Imp DK, 100% merino super wash, 293 yards per 4 oz skein
OR Silky DK, 50/50 silk/superwash merino, very soft and silky, just like our sock in the same base, 231 yards per 3.5 oz skein
There's a great deal of yarn in this kit. You will receive 2 skeins of black, 5 skeins of Phoenix and 8 skeins of solid (15 total) which will be used to make the tri-color blocks. Yes, for you Harry Potter fans, that was a nod to the Tri-Wizard Cup.
|Fairy Silky DK|
Phoenix has rapidly become one of our most popular colors of the year, you can see why. It's just nummalishious.
Everyone who orders a kit will get this fun, commemorative shawl stick, free. Hermine on a broom stick for Quidditch anyone? While supplies last.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read this before ordering.
- The address on your paypal account is where we will ship to, if your e-mail or address is different please change it before you place your order. If we need to get in touch with you we have no other method.
- Sign up here for our Newsletter to know when we are dyeing and shipping. Also free patterns are given away, join to win! (this page, go full screen: bar on right, top button).
- Pattern is sold separately at Ravelry you're responsible to get your copy.
- Chat happens on Ravelry, in our group. There are contests at YF with prizes just for knitting on anything! Come join the fun.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to dye, pack and ship the first orders.
- KAL will be run via Ravelry updates to the pattern and will go all year
- Any questions, please PM me wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace at @ and dot.)
ORDER HERE-If you are outside the USA be sure to order additional shipping below AND send me your telephone number, it's mandatory for some countries now.
Without the discount....
Imp DK is $17.50 x 15 = $262.5
Fairy Silk DK is $29 x 15 = $435
Below pricing contains 25% discount