100% pure silk, we can use either our old version, now called Indian, 1000 yard/100 grams. Or the new one we call Italian as it's extremely soft and luxurious, 875 yards/100g. The color way is All That but can be done in the color of your choice. This yarn loves to swim in a kettle bath but will lend itself to hand painting and sprinkling as well. This is All That....
and here's just a couple of other silks we've painted....
|Frankie Goes to Hollywood|
Matching 8/0 beads available for the lace. You'll receive 40 grams in the kit. This is the color that goes with All That.
We can use these for many colors as they are blue, green and purple inside of the mix. Or choose silver lined clear for more sparkle.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read this before ordering.
- The address on your paypal account is where we will ship to, if your e-mail or address is different please change it before you place your order. If we need to get in touch with you we have no other method.
- Sign up here for our Newsletter to know when we are dyeing and shipping. Also free patterns are given away, join to win! (this page, go full screen: bar on right, top button).
- Pattern is sold separately at Ravelry you're responsible to get your copy.
- Chat happens on Ravelry, in our group and in Bunnymuff. There are contests at YF with prizes just for knitting on anything! Come join the fun.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to dye, pack and ship the first orders.
- KAL will be run in November via Ravelry updates to the pattern.
- Any questions, please PM me wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace at @ and dot.)
ORDER HERE-If you are outside the USA be sure to order additional shipping below AND send me your telephone number, it's mandatory for some countries now.
EXTRAS shipping and BEADS