A gorgeous circular shawl designed by Donna Druchunas and Ava Coleman.
We have some great spring colors for you to work your shawl in, any of them can be done darker, just ask in the notes section of your order.
Here's the begining of the shawl in our Blue Mum color way.
YARN This yarn is dyed first in one color, then in another, dipped over and over which makes for excellent fun while knitting. As you look through the colors you will be able to see the variation in the yarn. The skeins are a lofty 100% merino super wash with 1300 yards/100g in each, plenty to complete your shawl.
KITS SOLD OUT, YARN ONLY AVAILABLE on pre-order basis. Currently in stock, one Acacia.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read this before ordering.
- The address on your paypal account is where we will ship to, if your e-mail or address is different please change it before you place your order. If we need to get in touch with you we have no other method.
- Sign up here for our Newsletter to know when we are dyeing and shipping. Also free patterns are given away, join to win! (this page, go full screen: bar on right, top button).
- Pattern is sold separately at Ravelry you're responsible for getting copy.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to dye, pack and ship the first orders.
- KAL will begin end of April via Ravelry updates to the pattern.
- Any questions, please PM me wmdress at sbcglobal dot net
- Yes you can order as many skeins as you'd like, the cart will overcharge you. Please PM me and let me know if you'd like a refund or goodies instead.
ORDER HERE-International and Canada - additional shipping, pay charges under Extras below. Needles also available below. NOTE add shipping to your yarn order.