❄☃LET IT SNOW!⛄❆❅
Kanuck's a lovely, heavy weight shawl, inspired as much by the Northern Lights as well, snow. We took the theme snow and ran with it, coming up with all of the goodies for the KAL. The shawls worked up in sport weight yarn which will make the knitting go really fast. This one's a strange shape, it's not one or another. Rather, it's a mix of triangles (2) and wedges (3) for a shawl that makes a complete wrap around you for a cozy snuggle from us.
The softest of our Imp line, lofty, smooshie and wonderfully warm. Imp Sport, 70/15/15 SW merino/cashmere/nylon, 375 yards per 4 oz skein. Kit contains 8 full skeins, 2 split for 4 smaller transition skeins. There's about 3000 yards in the kit, probably enough to split more skeins and use it for hats and shawls. 😊
I had lots of fun with this one as you'll be able to tell by the price. I love keeping things well under market value and passing along the savings.
6/0 Noir, black lined, rainbow, totally reminds me of the Aurora Borealis which inspired the yarn colors. Shawl requires 1169, kit will have at least 1190, cause spills happen.
Just need a small set for this one, snowflake on the lobster. Everyone will get a maple flag, and 3 polaris with glass bead caps. I fell head over heals with the polaris bead, I mean, how perfect right! From the name Polaris, to the colors of the beads. These range from 6-10 mm and the set will be as shown above. Bead caps subject to change if we can't find more.
SHAWL STICK & BOOKMARK
Now onto the fun stuff, 3-D snow flakes abound! WHOOP! Each are soft covered dome shaped to protect the snowflake beneath.
NECKLACE AND BRACELET
The bracelet measures 9" inches, including the extension chain. These come in silver and antique brass, please let us choose for you.
And this amazing snowflake necklace on a 22 inch long chain. I fell in love with this the minute I saw it and knew it was perfect for our kits. I love the center bit, just gorgeous.
The lobster at left,,, just screamed to be included in this kit. This fob has 3 more snowflakes and the words, ❆❅"Let It Snow"❄❅ of course. There are 4 faceted beads and 2 shaped beads, silver bead caps as well as glass ones are found here. There's a tiny tinkle bead at the half way point. Then a slightly larger one at the bottom. Joining the bottom items is a heart that says Made With Love. Each of these takes us over an hour to work up so yeah, they are made with love from us to you.
AND as a free incentive to all our Peeps in Canada, pay the shipping in the cart and we'll pay the rest of the shipping to get it out of the USA! :-) So don't look for extra shipping, there isn't any.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read this before ordering.
- The address on your paypal account is where we will ship to, if your e-mail or address is different please change it before you place your order. If we need to get in touch with you we have no other method.
- Sign up here for our Newsletter to know when we are dyeing and shipping. Also free patterns are given away, join to win! (this page, go full screen: bar on right, top button).
- Pattern is sold separately at Ravelry you're responsible to get your copy.
- Chat happens on Ravelry, in our group. There are contests at YF with prizes just for knitting on anything! Come join the fun.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to dye, pack and ship the first orders.
- KAL will be run via Ravelry updates to the pattern and will go all year
- Any questions, please PM me wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace at @ and dot.)
Kit 1 - contains everything shown above and includes a 20% discount. The highest KAL discount yet, our gift to you. The discount covers ALL of the goodies, including the BEADS and a mini skeins of yarn!
Kit 2 - Yarn, beads, stitch markers
Kit 3 - Yarn & beads
ORDER HERE-If you are outside the USA be sure to order additional shipping below AND send me your telephone number, it's mandatory for some countries now.
EXTRAS needles, hooks, bead spinner & wire - Canada, extra shipping's on US! Please don't pay anymore.