|Kaleidoscope with Turquoise|
|Poison with black|
|Paris with Brown|
|Good N Plenty with Medium Grey|
If you want the Pixie Maxy (100% SW merino sport weight/330 yards per 4 oz skein) for a larger shawl you will need a touch more yarn so I'd recommend 4 skeins for the body and 3 skeins for the edging just in case. Better to have too much then be scrambling and not have enough.
Other yarns I recommend for this shawl:
- Fairy Fine 100% SW merino 490 yards/100g skein
- Gold or Silver Shot Sock 75/20/5 Superwash Merino/Nylon/Stellina 435 yards/100g
- Pixie Single 100% SW merino (amazing soft! nice drape) 409/113g
- Fairy Glamor 98/2 SW merino/lurex which is spun into the fiber to give the silver shine 409/113g
- Fairy Yak 60/20/20 SW Merino/yak/silk 400 yards 113g
- Imp Sport for a larger shawl 70/15/15 SW merino/cashmere/nylon has been discontinued there's not much left here 375/113g you should pick this up just to possess it at this point due to how little is left. Super soft hand, same base as Kanuck
This is a 32 wedge pinwheel shawl needle size 5 (7 for sport) if you like to use markers I recommend our Just the Loops. There are no "kits" due to the variety of options. Find these below the order button under Extras.
FREEBIES COMING SOON!!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read this before ordering.
- If your email is not present or incorrect we will not be able to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to dye, pack and ship your order.
- Pattern is sold separately at Ravelry you're responsible to get your copy.
- Chat happens on Ravelry, in our group. There are contests with prizes just for knitting on anything! Come join the fun.
- Sign up for our Newsletter Yahoo Group to know when we are dyeing and shipping. Also free patterns are given away, join to win!
EXTRAS and SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA