Our 45/55 BFL/silk lace blend this is heavenly yarn. What's a BFL? These terribly cute sheep on the right. You will receive one skein of 875 yards in some pretty incredible colors. The dye technique used has us working the yarn over and over again to get these results. Each have tiny dots of various colors to give you the "just one more row" addiction. Making the shawl, even harder to put down.
No introduction needed - and from left to right:
Beth - the love
Meg - the romantic
Marmie - the glue that binds
Laurie - Tuscany had to answer for Amy's love
Jo - ever with the ink on her hands
There are no beads for this shawl (yeah ya'll can breath a sigh of relief). But of course we have GOODIES
We have glass, lampwork, freshwater pearls and mother of pearl. Subject to substitution without notification, just something we have to say. That said we have good stock on everything.
Beth loved her dollies so much that we have a lovely set of dollies for you. Love my dollies, this set has hand dyed Lincoln Locks on the young ladies and men (wood and ceramic) FUN! We have 2 Geisha lobsters, 2 Geisha bells, 4 loops and even a clothes pin. Fun set is just $10. Some have my Lincoln Locks for hair, FUN! These can be found below under extras.
Since the piano and music played such a huge part of Beths life we went there first. Our dear Amy needed to be homeschooled after the lime fiasco, hence the books. The open book reminds me of the book where they wrote down their Pickwick papers and where Jo wrote her novel.
Kit 1 yarn, sm's, bracelet, shawl pin less about 12%
Kit 2 yarn & sm's
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read this before ordering.
- If your email is not present or incorrect we will not be able to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to dye, pack and ship your order.
- Pattern is sold separately here at Ravelry you're responsible to get your copy.
- Chat happens on Ravelry, in our group. There are contests with prizes just for knitting on anything! Come join the fun.
- Sign up for our Newsletter Yahoo Group to know when we are dyeing and shipping. Also free patterns are given away, join to win!
EXTRAS and SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA
HiyaHiya fixed with the sharp lace tips. Shawl gauge is 24 sts and 28 rows, 4 inches unblocked garter (flat), get gauge so you don't run out of yarn. Pixie #1 is a tight knitter so you might need a size 4 needle even though the pattern recommends 3. Giving you the choice of 3, 4, 5 or type in whatever else you need and change quantity for how many you'd like.