Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Did you see it? Don't you LOVE IT! sqweee!
While in the theater waiting I looked up the merchandise and saw that the scarf is sold out now.But that's ok cause it was made from polyester and was $27. The fabric didn't look just like Newt's scarf either. We need to remedy that and I know just how to make the yarn work. But it's a secret which will be revealed after you PM me.
|Another view of the scarf peaking out there on the left|
this is the EXACT one we are making
Kits now available for pre-order for knitters and crocheters. You can have it in 100% merino or 50/50 merino/silk blend. OR we will knit your scarf for you. Just choose the blend you want, add the yarn to your cart below. Then choose "knit it for me" under Extras and we will crank out a scarf for you, keeping in touch to let you know the time frame. Keep in mind the yarn is dyed after we get the order which will take about 2 weeks. Then we can start to knit on it but we'd love to work one up for you and your friends.
This is just some yarn that I had dyed up and ready to go for another project, close but not perfect. The gold will have more brown in it and the black will have more silver. You will receive three skeins of yarn and we can knit it up together on our Ravelry group.
FREE LOBSTER CLAW
Yup, every order will receive a free critter on a lobster claw. I know they aren't monsters but they are so cute and the monkey has a reference in the movie,,, he snatched Newts wand! :-) Please allow us to choose for you, only available while supplies last.
We will knit together on our Ravelry group, there we can share pattern ideas, tips and tricks. Talk about how wide it should be and how many rows between color changes. If you want to crochet it, I'm sure we can figure out the pattern for that as well. We can chat about all sorts of things... and the MOVIE! Sqweee! I loved it more then just a little, can you tell?
- Kits are now available for PREORDER.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery due to the Holidays closure. We will begin to dye on Tuesday the 29th
- See Extras below for needles
- See Extras below for HiyaHiya aluminum crochet hook. If you'd like a Maple ($8.50) or Ebony ($13) we can do that too, PM me for invoice
- Want to knit one and crochet another? No problem, you can have multiple kits
- Want us to wrap it and ship it to a friend, no problem. Just PM me after placing order.
- Outside the USA, I need your phone number, please put that into the notes in the yarn button
- Shipping is extra outside the USA
- Questions? PM me at wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace @ and .)