Only we stepped it up to modern times, cause we're all a little Sher - locked.
This shawl is a full circle split up the front but there's no divider stitches and at times the stitches travel from one chart into the next. For this reason it's Fae Level is ADVANCED. Designed by Pixie #1 this shawl will keep you engaged. We'd apologize but why? This pattern is for all you hard core knitters who get bored easily. This shawl also has several charts and additional motifs that can be inserted as the knitter desires.
This shawl is made from 2 skeins of our Pixie Fine Lace, 1300 yards per skein. Fine, smooshy, lovely super wash is used get our super saturated colors we wanted to design Envy (left) and Lust (right). Poolside is in the center. The saturated colors have enough punch and variety to keep you working, "just one more row." And it's deep enough to make us paint it, then kettle it, and and and,,, then let it set out overnight to really get SET! Want a special color? Just ask, happy to oblige.
Because every good villain needs poison, that's exactly where we went.
The beads are only used on the b/o edge since nothing but nupps, texture and adventure lay ahead.
There are two lobsters in this set. One has a London mile marker (sold out) then the loops have a disk Believe in Sherlock as well as Big Ben. And then they veer off. The round glass disks (may even change shape) of "strychnine" will vary, you may get "Deadly Nightshade" (green), or "Larkspur" (blue). The last of the set will be in the form of 3 "clues." From the feminine beauty that is being ruthlessly pursued to the end of the game. The balance of the markers will be these cute rainbow balls, 8 of them for a total of 13 loop markers and 2 lobster claw style. Please allow us to choose your set, clue charms may change without notification.
FREEBIES Because we love you!!
🆓 We put the "free" in freebies! Every Kit 1 purchaser gets a FREE I love London button, did I mention? it's FREE
🆓 The first 10 purchasers get a FREE polymer clay flower bottle with cap. This way you can make your own "poison".
NECKLACE EARRING SET
One set FREE with every order. 🆓
- White = "Veratrum"set in "strychnine" base
- Blue = "Larkspur" set in "strychnine" base
- Green = "Deadly Nightshade" set in "strychnine" base
Of course this is all in fun, these are just rhinestones and colored flowers. Please allow us to choose the colors for you and do note, all of these are pierced posts.
And still more free stuff!!! 🆓 CONTEST
Over on Ravelry we have a group with a thread for ya'll to share your shawl photos. Everyone has a chance to win one of these lovely little Moriarty mementos. The person who shows a photo of their finished shawl first,,, gets their choice of necklace for free. The one on the right has a nice weight to it, the left has a nice leather cord. Either would be a lovely, fun addition to your goodies. All you have to do to enter is knit and ENJOY!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read this before ordering.
- The address on your paypal account is where we will ship to, if your e-mail or address is different please change it before you place your order. If we need to get in touch with you we have no other method.
- Sign up here for our Newsletter to know when we are dyeing and shipping. Also free patterns are given away, join to win! (this page, go full screen: bar on right, top button).
- Pattern is sold separately at Ravelry you're responsible to get your copy.
- Chat happens on Ravelry, in our group. There are contests at YF with prizes just for knitting on anything! Come join the fun.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to dye, pack and ship the first orders.
- KAL will be run via Ravelry updates to the pattern and will go all year
- Any questions, please PM me wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace at @ and dot.)
ORDER HERE-If you are outside the USA be sure to order additional shipping below AND send me your telephone number, it's mandatory for some countries now.
Shipping outside the USA and needles. Shawl requires size US 2/2.75mm, go up or down as needed.