We accidentally purchased our high end yak blend in DK instead of sock weight. This is 60/20/20 SWMerino/yak/silk, completely and entirely luxurious, would make an amazing sweater. Normally $31.50 ea, if you want all of it, wheeling and dealing time. Anyone interested in this should PM me to talk about what can be done with this base. It goes saturated real well.
- We have at least one more shawl this year which is rapidly taking shape, Madame Du Pompadour ALA Doctor Who. This is going to be worked in a heavy lace weight, light colors, crystals and sparkly beads to do her justice.
- The design for Maleficent keeps going back to the scrape heap but she's still plugging in and making an appearance from time to time.
- ADVENTurous kits are all ready have a look see.
- The Holiday club will open early November in order to give you all a chance to get in timely. We will allow for the the shipping date of December 15 for USA, earlier for International orders.
- Breed Study 3 is shaping up plus we have some CVM in a lovely deep, dark Twilight color that's so amazing. These will be bagged up in little 1 oz like the Rambo Rainbows.
- Boutique is now open, we are making hats, woven scarves, collars, fingerless gloves and the like, small gifts in time for your Holiday shopping. Just in case you run out of knitting time. These are all one of a kind items, each artistically decorated in curly locks. If you'd like to see more stay tuned.
- There's a new sale addition for us. Seems we are having a Black Friday sale but if there's anything you have to have before then I recommend snapping it up, especially the YF OOAK as they just can't be repeated.
Well Kiddies, I must away, packing up 64 mini 1 ounce bags for our contribution to the Spinning Box. Have a great week.