Friday, December 23, 2016

Santanico

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know bout a couple of things.  One, Santanico, I LOVE our latest new color.  This is her on superwash.
I'm in love with this new color way and might have to make a coat out of it, YUM!


The other item is I found a set of cable needles dirt cheap!  It's here at the top of the page with a little buy now button.  They are US size 2, 7 & 9 and they are just $3 which includes shipping in the USA!  I plan on using this with my size 1 needle with the socks I'm working on, even though it's a size 2, I just need the point so we're good.

I've been working on all the STUNNING goodies for Kanuck.  This shawl's in Imp Sport and it's to honor our Canadian Peeps who've been so supportive even through all the exchange rate troubles. Canada in the winter of course led me to snow. There’s a lot of snow here! Then I found something called Polaris, it’s a bead that you hold up and has this black, smoky look to it with a bit of AB and it’s just magnif! It’s got a slight blue cast to it and the cabochon snowflakes are all backed in blues so blue comes through loud and clear with this set.

Polaris are your SM’s with a Canadian flag and a snowflake (of course) for the lobster.
There’s a shawl pin covered in cabochon snowflakes but it’s got a Steam punk vibe. It has this center flower with lovely filigree lace petals. Then has a heart filigree link with another drop off of that, both of them have the snowflakes in them.
Then this set has a matching book mark AND bracelet! I love this set! Did I say that already?
The fobs just amazing, I did wild things and made the beads jump through all sorts of hoops. There’s no chain on this one but rather lots of pieced metal and open jump rings were used to give length. We have snow flakes, “Let It Snow” a tiny bell and a slightly larger one for a bit of extra tinkle. Then blue crystal beads… OH HECK! I HAVE to share! 
HAHAHA ya'll know I have a really hard time keeping all these lovely goodies under wraps until KAL opening day. When's that?  Right after we get back from break.  I finally got the yarn to behave (color wise), had a sunny day in which to take the photos and shazam!  Goodies all done, steady, ready, Freddy.
It's official we are closed now, I hope you have a great Christmas.  I hope that all of you enjoy your gifts and have a special time.  Stay safe and warm this year. See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment