Monday, November 7, 2016

Indian Corn

WARNING CLUB SPOILERS!  Yup, this is the new colorway which we painted for this months Fae Yarn Club on 3 different bases, I LOVE this color way. Normally I don't like orange, yellow and red but when mixed with purple, sends me right over the top.

Indian Corn
We had so much fun with this new color that I had to show it off.  This base is our Milky Silky sock, 70/20/10 SWmerino/silk/cashmere, oh so soft and squishy you just want to hug an armload.  
Great for sweater knitting season.  I had to photo this on both sides as they change from side to side, hence all the different photos here.





BFL/Silk Lace weight, 55/45 what with all of the silk it's got a high sheen to it. Would look fantastic in all of the multi colored shawls, wraps and cowls out there. 


It's so soft and nummy you want to snuggle in it. I could see this paired with one of the sock weights for a nice fat, thin striped shawl. A plain yo k2tog would be amazing.
Baby Camel sock the best of the best SIR!  Yup, 50/50 baby camel and silk... it doesn't get much better then this.  Stuff really took the dye well too, I'm so proud of our wee baby.
For more information please PM me at wmdress at sbcglobal dot net.

No comments:

Post a Comment