Thursday, November 10, 2016

Hankie Play

Today we dyed up a bunch of hankies, they are 100% cotton, 15 inches square. While painting I realized that, while I need some, I can't use them all and it would be fun if we all made one.  Lets CAL!  Who wants to play?  


I will send you the hand painted hankie of your choice with the matching thread from the photo AND the pattern of your choice, free.  Kits are just $10 for the hankie and the thread, $3 shipping, $1 for each additional, yes you can have as many as you'd like.  We also carry the size US 16-0.60 mm crochet hook $4.50) if you need one as well as 11/0 beads ($2) if you'd like to work them into your hankie.


ID left to right by numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
First paid, first dibs!  Send funds via paypal to wmdress at sbcglobal dotnet and into the notes tell me what all you would like as far as the color and the pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment