Friday, April 15, 2016

Crafters! Make me an offer

I'm like a bad penny today, keep cropping up! :-)  While waiting for my pots to boil I found these. Calling all Crafters 
Calling all Crafters 
   Make me an offer I can't refuse and I promise I wont refuse it! Remember buyer pays shipping, paypal only.  First to claim dibs and who can pay today gets them.  I'd love to have these packed up to take to the PO tomorrow. :-)
These are all really old looms, Left to right, hand made peg loom, Loomette peg loom, Plastic raffia ribbon flower-has instructions.  The the Beading loom on the far right in the box come with 4 skeins of DMC floss.
Next up, these are just the cardstock frames you supply the fabric and threads.  We have 1 heart and oval and set with one of each inside and stand.  In Teapots, 4 different cut outs in the teapots, there are FOUR packages of these.  These weigh about 5 oz each pack.


Many of these, left circle brooch, just the pins included... set of 2 per pack.  There are 2 packs of circles and 3 set of hearts.  These are both metal, gold tone.
  Will ship anywhere, just know what shipping is in your neck of the woods before you cry wolf. ;-) PM me at wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace @ &.)

No comments:

Post a Comment