Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Alex & Ani

      Recently I became aware of Alex & Ani jewelry and was bowled over by the pricing.  I'm into large items with loads of different types of things to hang necklaces off of... chains are my old stand by but normally I like leather and organza and my pricing is low.  Anyway, I decided to try my hand at their piece work necklace and this is what I came up with. Mind you I have a tiny amount of gold items, much more silver and antique bras, somehow gold tone was the first that came out.
A very delicate necklace which measures 38", has a lobster claw at the back.  From bottom up we have:

A little drop with a Swarovski bicone crystal accent.
In the center a leaf and radiant round.
At the top I had to continue the Swarovski bicones which are trapped inside of a cage, they ring when touched, sweet!  Since this is for a woman, there's a girl hanging out at the top.
   Checking out pricing this is well over $100 worth of goodies per Alex & Ani,,, I will sell this to you for just $25 and that mostly covers the crystals. ;-)  First come first gets.
      Be happy to make these in antique brass, silver and Swavovski.  Came be paired with 2 smaller for a 3 chain set.  PM Me for a quote wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace at @ and dot.)

   



No comments:

Post a Comment