Friday, January 8, 2016

Closed but not for long!

WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII! If you have questions, please help one another on Ravelry. Please forgive me for ditching out on you like this. Call of the Wild will be late, Titania and Trellis, might come out too soon, which will put us ahead and be good. Please understand, its between using my arm as is now, in the short term or loosing it for the long haul... I choose to have the use of my arm for the long haul and will take my sling with me and be a good girl, no knitting or writing. I'm so sorry, I feel like I'm ditching you, know that I'd prefer to be with you for the long haul then without you forever. I prefer to be with you in the long haul, instead of just for now... that's the reason I run. I will come back stronger and better then ever.     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment