Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mommy Necklace available

Hi Kiddies, hope this find ya'll well.  Just wanted to let you know that I'm playing with my beads again.  I love to play!  So much more fun then factor settings,,, replicate,,, "you will be assimilated".  LOL but this!  This is fun. 
 There's only one necklace available which is why it's here and not incorporated into the pages.  I love these colors.  The beads are all baby proof and it give the child something to grab instead of hair, shirt etc. The different textures give the baby something to explore as well as the fun of exploring all the tactile differences in the beads.  The white is a silk cord which is super strong.  The back is for mommy, black velvet and silver, classic.  It's just $22 and I will pay for shipping.  First paid, here gets first dibs.  Click GOODS send to: wmdress at sbcglobal dot net (replace at and dot, remove spaces) in the notes put Mommy Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment