Monday, June 22, 2015

Scrapbooking

     The bead spinners came in!  They are dirt cheap and at the bottom of the notions page
     We also got in some lovely scarves.  These are 70 x about 25, very generous in size.  They look like gauze but are so lovely.  These are only $7.00 each, so inexpensive I didn't bother to put them up on the goodies page.  Left to right orange, pink and teal.  To order write me at wmdress at sbcglobal dot net

     Always wanted a scrapbook but never wanted to pay the price? There's $1,000 of dollars you need to put down for all of the accessories, then there's the papers.  Now you can have one with a theme you choose from the stock we have on hand.  You choose the size and the colors to go with it, see here.  I've made plenty in the past and would love to make one for you.  I have videos on my YouTube (click) of various items (click) I have made. Your's would not look like any of these it would be special and made just for you in the size and shape you want. 


As you can see, my books go on forever, have all kinds of pockets, flaps and fold outs.  I love doing it and making them but can only use so many.  Now it's your turn, want one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment