Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Swavorski Crystalletes

Have you seen these things!  I hadn't before last night.
They come in either gold or silver tone and they are shank BUTTONS!  Super tiny these are 3mm Swarovski crystals mounted into the shank.  They come in many colors and the cheapest I've found them is for .50 cents each on Etsy.  I keep thinking how awesome they would look up the side of some gloves or down the side of a skirt.  ANYWHERE! on your knitting.  I'm just so thrilled with them.  
So much so that I contacted Swarovski to see if I can buy them in bulk for a KAL. I was told Swarovski will not deal with a small fry but how do the peeps on Etsy buy them then? I have to have them.  WE have to have them.  

1 comment:

  1. I found them for $0.40 at this website. http://www.minidolls.com/showpage.php?pageID=buttons

    ReplyDelete