Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Yarns

Just in some fantastic new additions to our yarn family. This is the one I'm most transfixed by.  Can you see that one strand is pale grey?  That's alpaca and the other strand is merino.  I can so see this knit up in cabled socks or kilt socks. NUMMY just as it is bare.  There's 438 yards per 100g skein and I can't wait to dig in. 



 While adding base yarns we got Pixie Paca in sock weight, 438 yards per 100 skein... same as our Paca it's baby alpaca, silk and cashmere,,, some of the most amazing yarn on the planet... for your FEET!  We are restocking our merino/nylon/cashmere as well as the camel/silk lace.  If you would like to place an order for any of these yarns, please PM me at (wmdress at sbcglobal dot net) and we can work something up for you.
     We need names for our new yarns.  I thought Pixie Paca Peds would be cute for the sock.  The photo above, Dirty Duo comes to mind, what say you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment