Thursday, September 4, 2014

PG Holyfield

     I have so much bottled up and lists of things I wanted to share with you.  They all just broke apart like so many shards of glass from a crystal vase dropped on a tile floor.  I got an e-mail from Pip Ballentine, a site update....  I didn't know, PG Holyfield is dead.  Who is he you ask?  If you are interested in science fiction/fantasy I don't need to tell you.  
     He's best known for his genius Murder at Avedon Hill, which I have listened to many, many times.  He's left behind 3 girls and his beloved Kim.  
     Later, once I finish hurting, once the lump leaves my throat, I'm going here to do the only thing left to me.  The only thing that's left for any of us to do, help those children.  I read through all the posts on that site, the girls enjoy seeing the number climb, so I want to try and make them smile. Can you too?  I don't normally do stuff like this but PG helped me through a rough time in my life... just by publishing his book.
     He was so young and he left the world so fast, it's insanity.  He touched so many lives through his work in the audio world, he will be sorely missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment