Saturday, April 5, 2014

Luxury from Paradise Fibers from Club

Remember a few posts back when I told ya'll that I was getting a club?  Well, looks like I signed up for TWICE as much as a normal club and I got it in today.  All I can say is it's so much better then I even thought it was.  This stuff's amazing.  When they told me I was shipped twice instead of this month and next month I was like,,, no way I want that.  OH YEAH I SO DO!!! This stuff's amazing!  The names should give you an idea but until you touch it you just don't get it.  Since I have an account with Ashland Bay I can buy these fibers in their undyed form and dive in!
They are all so very soft and amazing.  I'm guessing that was why they choose these ones and then matched the colors. The turquoise is the superfine 19 micron, teal is Tussah Silk blend and the natural is merino/yak and silk.  OH SO SOFT and lovely.  There's enough here for a sweater so I might just do that.  Although if one of them wants to be lace what nummy shawl one would make.  I will have to wait and see what they want to be when spinning time comes.  Going to have to see if I can't stock these for my spinning Buds as these are soo high end lux for cheap prices. WOW $7 per oz for the yak at PF.  Will check into my pricing, yeah their pricing is pretty good but I think I could do better.  Let me know if you are interested.  ;-)  Like you need more fiber LOL I know, I know,,, but this stuff AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment