Monday, March 3, 2014

Mondays

Ok, I give up, what's the deal with Mondays?  Why is it that Mondays stink so bad?  It should be a great day, new week, fresh start.  Instead I find that I'm low, sad and sort of lethargic not wanting to do much of anything. 

That's saying something as I was a Type A before illness claimed me.  I get to do whatever I like, whenever I wish to. Surely that alone is enough to make one stay close to cloud nine?  Instead I find that there's nothing I would like to do.  I have a list too!  I knew it was going to be hard, what with my Pixies having flown the coop for a week so I wrote a list of all the things that might pique my interest.
    Spinning
    Dyeing just a pot of roving for the June Lux club
    January or February bonus project scrap book stuff
    Pull goodies for Elegant Sleeves
    Samples Mod Heir, Stardust, Fae Garden
So it's not like I have nothing to do.  There's always something going on and several of those tickle me a little bit BUT I don't really have a desire to do any of them.  WHY?
     How do you feel on Mondays?  Where does this come from and how do you beat it?

1 comment:

  1. I understand that. With Chronic Fatigue/Fibro/Lichen Planus I have so much I want to do, but it feels like climbing mount Everest trying to pick up my mending. I Hope you feel better soon! I do little things here and there and it makes me feel like at least I'm accomplishing something.

    ReplyDelete