Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bar Maid's Away

I know, I owe many of you replies, forgive me but it's been one of THOSE weeks.  Rough from start to finish... I'm DAYS behind in my messages and more flood in daily.  I will attend to each of you as my health and work allows. Meanwhile....
Bar Maid's off, all but one which has more work to be done on it and it too will be a thing of the past.
All of those skeins of yarn that were hanging in one the photo above... and on the left, right and behind the photographer... and the second row of skeins behind the first row... all went into these parcels.

I'm pretty proud of that one on the top, left stack see the one near to bursting?  There are not one, not two but THREE sets of EIGHT skeins in there!  Yes I taped that puppy up good.  The photo looks weird as I muddied up all the addresses cause I'm paranoid that way and it's all about my peeps after all.  If I don't protect you, who will?
     One of these days I'm going to take a photo of it LOADED down.  So you can see why "this" is such a big deal as it looks like this for all of half a day out of months and months.  Just to prove to myself that the decks (and desks) can be cleared.
     Campwannaknita photos of a recent camp in which the Yarn Fairy was fortunate enough to be participate in,,, sort of.  See we were in the Swag bags which means everybody got a small abacus and Angelique went as well. She was fought over but in the end, her "Intended" was much in love.  They look like they had a blast and I am privileged to have participated in my small way.


     For those of you who have been following the silk robe journey, the decision was made and it has arrived. YIPPEEKAYYAHYEAH!  I adore it!  This robe was made from silk sari's which have been recycled into my Technicolor Dream Coat if you will... or Coat of Many Colors depending on which side of the tracks you lay.  WOW I just washed it as my kitties were showing FAR too much interest.  Gave it a good spray down in my Jasmine EO "perfume" and hung it up to dry.  While extending the silk I realized that this puppy is fully lined and the inside really rivals the outside for my affections.  Ally, hot pink! and turquoise!  LOVE IT!  Perfect for this unseasonably hot winter we are having.  In the last few weeks there have been several days where I have not felt well enough to change out of my PJ's so this robe is just what the doctor ordered for this InValid. BTW, I do not recommend it for anyone larger then say, size XL.
     Because Snargles happen!

     Today's mail also netted us another 25 medium flat rate boxes as the first order came in as EMS boxes.  Yeah, somebody, somewhere along the line made a mistake.  So on Tuesday I had DH hitting several PO's to get the boxes we needed to ship in time for the KAL to begin on 2-19 as needed.  This will bring this years KAL's back to the beginning of the month by June.  Yes, we have a list that extends that far now.  When I can clear the decks enough to turn around I plan on giving you a list via our Yahoo Group files section.
     Another lovely I have for you is Wolfie but I'm getting way ahead of myself.  See I found this lovely yarn that looked just like FUR! Purchased, dyed a skein of worsted to match and paired them up in a cowl that's to dye for!  I can not wait to share but I will need a TKer.  Wmdress at sbcglobal dot net.
     Sherlock - "Did you miss me?"
Can I just say! OH YES!
     Mum calls all large mail days Christmas, for me, most of them are all about work so she's kinda learned the hard way that it's not Christmas when it's a large mail day.  But Mum, today IS indeed Christmas as I got in a large and unexpected box today.  Would you like to open it with me?  It's from my BFF which can mean a number of things these days... lets just say from someone I ADORE and leave it at that, shawl we (PIN-such a NERD!).
WaSin the box?

HUH? Not my birthday!  After reading the card, HOW did you know?  Last night was a SCREAMER!
Green on the right came out first, heavy, Eucalyptus?, smells like heaven, feels oh so soft oh man!  Useful as well. "The Ultimate Eucalyptus Spa Blankie", for heat and aroma therapy, with lavender flowers!  Nuke for 1-2 mins, wrap it around you or lay it over or under you for muscle-relaxing warmth.  Filled with eucalyptus oil, lavender flowers, and flax seed... all well known to me already and I know what they do!  I have never been to a spa and wonder what goes on in them.  WOW, just last night I ... no I can't share it all, lets just say that laying down to sleep is like laying down on a bed of nails and it's the LAST thing I ever want to subject myself to.  So, many nights I don't bother going to bed at all.  I put it on, I really GET THIS!  I love you my dear, beloved friend.  This was perfect and you should have stopped here.  Snuggle time over,,,,, WOW I love this thing! Thank you beloved.  Milk chocolate Dove hearts and and "I love you bean", this bean, when it sprouts actually has I LOVE YOU written on it!  WILD where do you find this stuff?  Jane and the Beanstalk,,, Once, the TV series, has a bean stalk and a gal climbs it, spot on deary!
     No MINK AND/or BUNNIES were harmed in the making of this product which will turn into something really SPECIAL!  WOW 1312 yards of fingering weight LOVELY.  Oooo shiny! blink blink a great gold metallic scarf complete with tiny sequins and made by yours truly! oahhh!  It's beautiful did you design it?  Heart pen that lights up when you write! Starburst FavReds oh man! One is watermelon, my fav!  Wonka and Brachs yummy gummy's!  LOVE me some gummy's!  
       OH MAN My all time favorite soap in the entire world! Soap Rocks, in Opal, my birthstone!  MUM!  Better then Christmas as I love surprises and this one is a shocker, outta left field as it were.  And a very special wood holder to keep it safe and dry on. Always makes me wanna shower or bath right away. My Wee boy is really enjoying this, always at my side these days. OH and I get to see them all with the little info that comes with them.  COOL BEANS!  These soaps are incredible.  He's licking the paper, he has something in common with you my dear friend.  HAHA the soaps getting checked out really well now.  NO!  We aren't done, I tole you it was a really BIG box and PACKED!  HOLY MACKEREL GIRLIEO!  He tried to EAT the White Chocolate candle and I understand why WOW What a smell! Complete with chocolate sprinkles.  
     Heavens to Mergatroid, a family heirloom!  REALLY!  What were you thinking!  Oh man, I have another which will make a lovely set with the matching earrings!  How do you know all this stuff about me?  You guys, the box alone was a show stopper, black, metal with lovely aqua and turquoise and lime striped innards.  Patrick Roger oh man!  A chocolate artist! oh my dear, I'm so touched, almost in tears.  You guys she gave me a present that her grandmother bestowed on her when about 16 years old.  It's an opal with a diamond and I have the MATES, the matching earrings!  HOW!??? I so do not deserve you and I love you more then I can ever hope to tell you.  Bless you for listening to your heart, this is so timely and spot on YOOUU SO SO ROCK!  
     Ok now I am crying!! I caught my wee dog doing "his thing" I didn't think I'd be able to as it's very infrequent now as he's getting closer to the end of his days.  He sleeps more and isn't as frisky.  BUT I BUSTED HIM! (Click here) DEARY if I had not been here, opening this box, taking photos as I went!  OH BABY, THIS IS GOD WORKING THROUGH YOU!  THANK YOU BOTH!  I really can't thank you enough as you have now given me the one thing I thought I would NEVER have.  I can watch this video forever, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you my beloved friend, I'm the most blessed of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment