Thursday, May 9, 2013

Manderley KAL and RAL

The Manderley Knit A Long is now open!  Pre-orders for yarn have commenced and the KAL will begin about the 2nd week in June.  You guys are GREAT, you didn't even SEE the matching bracelet/necklace and take it on faith that they are matching.  Here's a shot of the glass ones. 
I can't get black crystals or I'd do this in the crystals. If you are wanting the black you need to order glass, not crystals.  I'm sure that the purple crystals will look equally smashing off to order them now.
       Along with the KAL we have a RAL or Read A Long.  Of course we are reading Rebecca the novel from which the shawl took inspiration.

JOIN THE READ A LONG!  :-) FREE DOOR PRIZES to the person who posts certain random numbers on the thread at Ravelry.  You just need to be a member of the Ravelry group to play.  Prizes will be drawn by me totally at random by the post number. 
So chat it up.
TWO BROOCH/SHAWL PINS
A LOVELY CAMEO NECKLACE
 
I have really enjoyed pulling all of this together for you, I hope you love it all as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment