Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hollywood Swingin

HEY HEY HEY 
WHATCHA GOTA SAY

HEY HEY HEY 
WHATCHA GOTA SAY

HOLLLLYYYWOOOOD 
HOLLYWOOD SWINGIN!
I just got an e-mail from Knit Picks and the Design Team, no two e-mails.  They have accepted my first submissions, Sands of Time and The Raven!  
HEY HEY HEY 
WHATCHA GOTA SAY!
I'll say it!  whoooppiieeeee!  DD will be working up Sands for them and I will be recreating The Raven in their yarns for publication on their web site as an IDP. COOL BEANS!  No make that Kool!
On the home front... MMMM or M4 will be coming soon.  Sign up to get e-mails from this blog and you will be among the first to hear when yarn kits open up.  This will be a free pattern and yarn in our beloved Mario's favorite color will be available with full bead kits.  Yup! BEADS! Lovely beads, metallic 8/0's, crystals, hearts cause it's all about the love!  Mario shares so much and it's the Yarn Fairy's turn to show our appreciation and love for all he does for us knitters.  Mario got his yarn and loves it... his sis said, "How'd she know what your favorite color was?"  Yup, we are working it in his favorite color... this yarn takes three trips through different dyes to achieve and it's so worth it.  The pattern is in test knit now and the beads are on their way to me.  I believe we might have a video coming out showing a new beading technique but I'm not sure I want to torture you much more without sharing photos so it will have to wait.
I hope you are having an awesome day with the Fae, I sure am.  Things are really coming together here, we are very blessed with great friends and LOADS of support.

Here, ok, I can't do it to you,,, not even ONE photo?  I will share ONE bead photo as I'm sure that these are the 8/0's.  See what LARGE holes these have!  It will be a joy to work with these beads.  They are metallic iris AB and cost a bit more but man are they worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Wendy! This is awesome! They're amazing designs and it's terrific that you're getting the recognition!

    Can't wait to see the next one - Mmmmmmmmm - !

    lindaran

    ReplyDelete