Sunday, September 2, 2012

Silken Web KAL is now open


What a row to hoe!  Since our three test knitters are getting to the end of the pattern I have been working at opening the KAL.  For the past three hours I have been imputing information into this blog from paypal and Rav and creating a new page here for the Silken Web.  Over on Ravelry I was working on uploading the yarn and pattern which takes my brains and twists them.  By the way, Rav's got a new method for that which is very simple and straight forward.  
     PHEW what a load of work but it's going to be sooooo worth it!  Here's a super TINY sneak peek for you.

     AHHHHHH a job well done as you all are jumping on the cut price of the pattern. I'm happy to report that there have been no questions or problems so far and that the pattern orders are flying in.  WHAT FUN!  I can't wait to play.  YIPEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment