Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vacation

Give me a break!
Give me a break!
Break me off a piece of that 
Kit Kat Bar!
     Ok this is the LAST time I say I'm going to take a break.  Vacation is not a good word for me to THINK let alone use! Things went from a snow ball, rolled to a snowman and went into an avalanche!  What was I thinking!  INSANITY!  Broohooohahaha!  Yeah, no such thing as a break for this chicka.
     The commission knit needs 8 more 8" squares of color work to do and then grafting of all 32 squares, 14 triangles and 4 corners.  I have started seaming and it's flipping back on itself.  I don't have time to reblock this... I block each block as I complete them.  I hope they have a steamer.
     Then there's Sands,,,, last minute KAL, lovely knit, gorgeous shawl but....
     Cylon Sharon reared her head and needed her top yesterday.  Who am I to say no to a Cylon! I mean come on I'm only human!

Then June 30th hit!
And it was a spinathon!






So if you are looking for me... you will find me knee deep in edits....

Knitting and Grafting like a mad woman....

As well as Spinning like a fool!  I have 2 sweaters to spin for and various oddities who have remained unknown to date.  That last photo... GREAT lace!... but come on!  
What am I? 
CRAZY!  or just exhausted, take your pick!




 HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment