Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sangria Lace KAL

Here are my supplies for the Sangria Lace KAL by Bad Cat Designs which is a FEE pattern so do not ask to join the list until AFTER you have paid for the pattern please.

     This is my yarn I dyed, there are 2 skeins of merino 875 yard SW lace.  The KAL is for a triangle or a square so of course I am going with the larger one as I like to include others in my snuggles.  The 6/0 beads are in the tubes and they are all a variety of purple from transparent to solid which are all different, bronzy and I LOVE them!  DH and Pixie #2 picked them out for me.

     We need beads that blend in, unfortunately I don't have any others so I'm going to have to go with one of these as the KAL starts on Sunday the 15th.  You can't tell from this photo but the green is dark green and the blue is a dark blue... the clear are those transparent clear AB beads.  Whadayathunk?  Clear right?
     I love AJ's designs, she always comes up with real winners so if you haven't signed up for this KAL, do go over and sign up.  She's just as lovely as is her work.


No comments:

Post a Comment