Friday, June 1, 2012

She shoots she SCORES! Loop Batt!

Yup I finally was able to get my first and only Loop center pull batt.  I'm VERY pleased with it.
NO SPARKLE KALEIDOSCOPE Eyes (One Bullseye Bump at least 5.0 oz.)  
 Ain't it purdy!  I can't wait till it comes.  What with it being only 5 ounces I was thinking of core spinning it around a lace weight for a thin yarn.  This way it will have enough yardage to then knit a color changing shawl!  PURDY!  Might have to make the one I found today!  It's the Echo Flower shawl by Jenny Johnson Johnen, I was thinking it would be lovely beaded.

 See all those Nupps,,, put a bead there and one at the place where the three petals come together on the body.  It's versatile with 440-880 yards of lace weight and I think it's plain enough to have the long strand work for it.  What do you think?  I put it up on my Icelandic Lace Shawl list for the Fall vote.  We'll see if I can wait that long.

Off to work on my Fae and listen to Pippa!  FUN! FUN! FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment