Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Knitting the Land of the Fae-Hair and outfit

Well I have been playing with my Fairy again and she's just adorable.  Not the colors I would have chosen but they were what I have on hand... the chiffon dictated.
Here you can see her skirt is a full ruffled circle.
The pinks are my hair choices.  I might just use a wee bit of each of the pinks as they are all different types... or I might still with just the chenille as it's very soft.  See the gold thread?  I was thinking of going with a chair stitch with a slip st (or is it SC?)  in each as that will curl madly.  Whatever I do I'm sure to have fun.  I was thinking that the fun fur in the lime/blue might have a purpose but I've yet to determine what that is.  :-)

Are you having fun?  I can't wait to see more photos.

DROOL TIME!  This is for the winner of the June Finished Object contest... one of them, this is the free yarn!  I love these colors they remind me of Arizona rocks and her bright blue skies.

Have fun with your fairies.  Pattern will come out when mine's all finished but right now I'm late to work.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment