Saturday, May 19, 2012

We are swapping on my Ravelry group and I wanted to share what I have been up to for my Swappee.  No she doesn't know who she is but I know all about her.  The requirement was for a hand knit item of 400 yards or more... so I'm going with 800 yard shawl. 
It's in her favorite colors and has lots of nupps and texture.  I think it's pretty standard to go over and above what the requirements are in a swap so she's in so much trouble!  I have so many lovely things for her already!!!  :-)  FUN FUN FUN!  I'm really enjoying this!  I love being able to bless others with my hand craft.


I can't show you the photo as it's a test knit but I knit a sweater from start to finish in TWO DAYS!!!!  I will have to share that at a later date.




Meanwhile this is the fiber we dyed for the Tour De Fleece!  Pretty!  I love them and think they will look smashing plied one to another as well as plied on themselves.  This way I can make bold stripes of colors on the Shalom Cardi which will have sleeves by the time I'm done with it.  I'm going to knit the Cardi during Ravelymipcs!


DD dyed some too but I will let her tell you about her projects as they are her stories.


We bought a Babe electric wheel just so I don't make my knees and back worse then they are.  We also got 1 pound of fiber each in some lovely colors. When those come in I will report back in to share.

I'm going to go curl back into bed and rest through this cold I have ... pumping the liquids, herbs and the vitamins.  I posted here about our "concoctions" before in the past if you are interested.

Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment