Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quick hello

Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello to you all.  Miss me?  I'm missing me so you must be.  Dellilah has been with the IT guy for a few days so I'm playing catch up.  Naught girl that she is, took a major up keep to get her back up to snuff.  Meanwhile I have been cranking on the knitting.  Here are a few things that I can show you.
Jade Stitch Markers
 Here are the Jade stitch markers I spoke of on the Yarn Fairy Yahoo Group.  They are $10.00 for a set of 5 and come in the light rounds or the darker flats.  To order just e-mail me

 Sakura by MMario Knits.  LOVE IT but I choose finer needles and yarn for this then I should have so I chopped up (with permission first) chart 2 and chart 3 and made it 42 rows longer.  LOVE IT!  Reminds me of a doodle pattern that I did all through childhood.  I would use a black marker and then put multi colored dots at the ends of each stem so I'm using multi colored beads FUN!  Not sure if I will be over dyeing it yet and I've had so many ideas of how to finish it that I have NO idea where I'm going but I'm almost there as I have about one more full day of work and I will be at the border.  Need to put it on a massive cable at that point and have DD put it on me so I can see where to go.  We have though of crocheting a scalloped border, MM has a border too.  Then there was the hoodie idea which I love... tack on each end to make sleeves and a snuggle.
 Lastly we have the test knit I just completed a size 34 ski sweater.  FUN!  Need to run and update my Rav now so ya'll have a great day.  Soon I will have more video's as well as a new KAL!  I'm all set on that as we dyed it along with the Raven.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment