Monday, February 13, 2012

SHS KAL Sneak Peek

SHHHHH don't tell anyone,,,, it's a sneak peek of the KAL we are doing on the Yarn Fairy Mystery list.  This is a free KAL just sharing the love.  This is a tiny portion of a part of the shawl which I wont tell you where or nutin honey... you need to come out and play and have fun.  
     See Spring Has Sprung page for info regarding yarn, this is DD's shawl in our Golden Yellow.  She keeps saying I LOVE this shawl, it's soooo soft!  Like warm butta I tell her, she agrees.  I can't wait to start on my shawl!  I got a teal out for me as that's the most popular color, I figure with so many peeps ordering it I can't go wrong.
     Don't forget, if you order a second skein of cream for $35, you can send it back for a FREE dip dye!  LMK if you have any trouble ordering and I can send you an invoice.



No comments:

Post a Comment