Saturday, December 10, 2011

KAL Elizabeth by Stevieland AKA Dee O'Keefe on ILS



KAL along with us... the shawl is the Elizabeth by Stevieland shawl photo and you can KAL with us at ILS come join us!
There are four colors for this KAL:
Grape Ape - purple/red and black


 Ship Wreck - royal/sapphire and black
Sea Weed - subdued emerald and black


Those of you who know the Yarn Fairy and the Pixies will note that this is very similar to Meldy Deep, the only difference, color - they all read solid as I'm sure you can imagine. 


The KAL base is 877 yards/per 100 gm of a superwash, super soft merino 2 ply lace weight.  We will only be dyeing once for this KAL so you need to get your orders in by no later then 12-16, we will dye the following week and ship between the Holidays at the latest but we should be able to ship the same week as we dye barring complications.  

To order the price is $43 each due to all the extra handling, yes you can order more then one.  If you are State side shipping is included in that price (per skein).  



Black Cherry -subdued red/black

BTW, some peeps have wanted to go with fingering weight for a larger shawl no problem! I have regular, cashmere, & silver PM me for a price sheet.  You will need 2 skeins.  I am on chart 5 using size 4 needles and only WISH I'd have thought of that! :-)


Sorry about the photo of Black Cherry as it's not on my pretty hard woods.  This photo is very close to the original though, see all the pretty Meldy Deep in there? LOVE IT!

HOW TO ORDER
I take www.paypal.com click GOODS so I can make you a shipping label and delivery confirmation.  Put into the comments which color you'd like and any stitch markers, if so which type.  Send funds to wmdress@sbcglobal.net and I will be dyeing next week.  Yarn Fairie and The Pixies thank you.

***********






Just a quick hello from the Nut Ward!!  Here are a few more squares for my 8 x 8 square afghan.  That brown one is sooo soft, it was supposed to be books, can you see them?  Really old ones with gilt edging.
    Even feeling ill from my ailments, having a cold and crunch down to deadline on my book... I keep jumping up to dye more yarn every few days here and there.  Terrible right?! I know!
 This is London Calling, I dyed it on the wrong base, my error, your gain.  It's 435 yards per 100 gram skein and it's a superwash merino 80/20 with nylon, fingering weight, total of 1300 yards enough for a sweater? or shawl?  I love it but then I can't hang onto everything no matter how much I'd like to.  I can let the set go for $60 and shipping of $5 State side, yes I will ship International check with me on the price.  First person to e-mail me gets it. wmdress@sbcglobal.net  YARN SPOKEN FOR
We can dye more if you like. ;-)   E-mail me for a price list of my base yarns, I just took 4 cashmere fingering out of the pot.
 NUMMY on cashmere fingering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment