Monday, August 22, 2011

Fresh Bread and a new free pattern

 Hello you wonderful peeps!  Just had to pop in and let you know that my sons GRAND!  He made fresh bread! From scratch!  He's been working on a sourdough from scratch.  He used the pineapple method which can be found on www.YouTube.com along with so many other ferments that are going in my home of late we have his sourdough and soon to have an Amish Friendship starter which DH says he can eat alone so DS has to make ALL of them, none for sharing.  HAHA oh me!


Wanted to pop in and let you know that I have a few book/pattern of sorts that DD wanted me to write you all up.  It's all my beading techniques and tricks to make the beads stand out in your knitting.  What I show are my beaded toe up cuff socks.  What follows are two examples.  If you want the little booklet it will be up on Ravelry for free.  On Ravelry I'm WendyMcD and you can see my designs are under Wendy McDonnell.  In the mini e-book I teach you how to bead on the correct side, placement method of beading, how to bead your cuff, how to make a ruffle or a beaded picot bind off.  Lots of fun and many photos to show each technique... such as these.  Hope you are having a lovely day!



2 comments: