Saturday, May 7, 2011

WWMDFK PDF

Hello my kiddies.... I have a PDF of all the items (full color photos!) in my book.  If you would like to see it, just e-mail me at Wendy put PDF in the subject line and then I will e-mail you an 8 page PDF of the projects.   This is free and so does not include the patterns but will give you a more thorough look at what you are getting when you purchase the book.

Along with the pre-order of the book, in any venue, comes a large web site which will go live when the book hits the public.  This site has probably twice as much information as is in the book.  I do believe the book was 500+ pages at first edit.  On the site you will find more details on the projects as well as recipes which go along with them and much more goodies. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    I'd love a copy...sent you an e-mail!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete