Friday, March 4, 2011

Paca Love

Went off on a Suri alpaca dream today and this is where it led me.  FUN

See I found a GREAT yarn, it's a sport weight 50/50 SURI!!!! alpaca which is the softest most wonderful alpaca.  So I designed a sweater with a Paca pompadour!  HAHA it's well... you can see what all my notes are if you can read them so I wont bother to repeat it.  Fun eh!  What do you think?  What do you think about the pompadour?  Too sweet, I adore alpaca and their buck teeth, perpetual smile so this is a tribute to those sweeties who give up their coats for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo... I wear Birks! Mostly in the summer, but if my feet hurt I'll even don a pair in the winter with cute socks. Looking forward to the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color and the pattern is inspired. Very cute. I may have to try my hand at dyeing someday, those colors are so vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete