Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day 2011

I hope you have a wonderful day today.  DH and I are having a quite evening at home.  He bought me the cutest stuffed animal which seems to be replacing my current bear that I have had since I was 18!!!!  YUP, close to 50 and I still sleep with a stufty (the children's new word).


Believe it or not it's a TURTLE!  cute little bug eyed guy.  He doesn't have a name... can you pick one for him?


The truffles are divine!  I do love my sweet heart.


Since we are outta money I thought all I was going to be able to do for him was clean up the front room and make a meal.  Unfortunate planning ended us up with ham and bean soup which is his least favorite so we made a quick salad and he got a grilled chicken breast and corn bread.


Last minute saved me.... the mail came in with 2 really late presents from Scotland, a hat and tie in our tartan.

Isn't he adorastinkingble!!! (my new word)   He's so cute!  I think he will actually wear this one to church and perhaps on Tartan day which I believe is coming up soon.


Other then that we have been pulling things out of the old office as Mom's sure she's moving up in June YEAAAAAA!!!!  Last night one of the kitlings piped up and screamed Grandma's coming to live here soon!  HAHA none of us can wait.


My Boo having a bath, isn't he cute!  He loves me.... and lets me get away with all sorts of stuff.  I shaved him real good just before this dunking!  He really doesn't like bath time but he is very good about it.


Let me leave you with a bit of fauna... the local wildlife... solitary... very unusual.  She was all alone just outside of our fencing.


I'm soooooo bummed that I can't share all my baby stuff!  If it's not work stuff that's on the QT it's gifties... oh well... ya'll will get to see it all some day.


Hope ya'll had a great Valentines Day, please do comment and let me know what you did for it.  How did you share it with your loved ones?

2 comments:

  1. My sweetheart gave me a long Valentine's weekend! Took me to the alpaca show, insisted I get a spinning wheel (!!!!), cooked for me, took me to restaurants, gave me a beautiful card, well, you get the idea. I am so spoiled now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Valenntine's Day you had! You gave each other wonderful gifts, and yes, he's stinkin'adorable...lol... or whatever word you came up with!

    ReplyDelete