Monday, January 3, 2011

Photo Time!

Thought it time to share a few photo's with you.  Just a quickie, ENJOY!

Here's a pair of gloves I made and their recipients.  Cute huh?  No I meant the girls!
I threw pillows down on the floor and told the children to climb under and look up,,, have you ever done that before?  It's AMAZING!  I don't care how old you are... toss a pillow under the tree next time and give a look up.

Here's Mom in her black pearls... she's always loved them. 
Katie in her robe that I made from a bit of machine knit mohair shot threw with gold.
That same night of the party... Lil Mr. here got so tired that he was falling asleep at the table!  Everyone ends up holding his head up for him at one time or another.  He SO reminds me of a toddler,,, sure that he will miss something really important and totally fun should he fall asleep.
Lastly DH took this one cloudy day.  INCREDIBLE!  I love the way the colors sort of roll through the clouds.

Really have to get you a bunch of other photos as I have tons of the snow that fell and closed the I-5, then there are tons of new knitting projects that I've been cranking out too.   Believe it or not our decorations and tree still stand! needles intact--- to see yet another day.  T-t-t-that's all for now folks, just wanted to pop in real quick and share a bit of the Holidays with you.   Hope you are all and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment