Thursday, January 13, 2011

Autoharp

HEY YOU GGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!!  I have been bidding on AutoHarps on EBay this week and I FINALLY GOT ONE!  I'm so excited I feel like I'm gonna burst! You all who know me well will understand when I say that I searched for them today and found this one that was SCREAMING TAKE ME HOME!  It's in great condition and it has all the bells and whistles, accessories and a case.  Well, the inside of the case is HOT PINK!!!!  I know, so me!  I can't wait to show you photo's but I'm trying to get them from the current owner.  She doesn't have to send them to me so I'm not holding my breath.  

It's all paid for and the 2 strings that were missing are on order along with a pitch key, auto tuner thingy.  The tool for tuning comes with the harp.  Then I just "had" to get me some picks.  

Then there's the books off of half.com I ordered those last week though so they should be here shortly.  Beginning on the Autoharp, Hymns for the Autoharp and Celtic for DH of course!  Now I just need the music for Scarborough Fair and Greensleeves and we are all set to go!  YIPEEEEEEEEEE SKIPPPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment